Luxury travel to Machu Picchu, Peru




Last year my aunt from South Africa turned 80 years old and when I asked her what she wished for her birthday, she said she'd like to see my children. I told her "your wish is granted": Come to Peru.

Six month ago, she sent me an email saying that she had made reservations with KLM and was preparing herself and my uncle, 90 years old, for a trip of their lifetime.

All I had to do was to make sure they'd never forget their trip to Peru, and so I did.

Luxury vacation to Machu Picchu
Stay at Inkaterra's hotels in Cusco and Machu Picchu Pueblo

Try out Inca Rail for the Cusco to Machu Picchu trip.

Thinking about visiting Machu Picchu? Contact the LivinginPeru.com travel department, PeruExperience.com, where local knowledge meets world class service.
Besides visiting various nice and interesting places in Lima, I booked a luxury trip to Cusco and Machu Picchu, staying at Inka Terra La Casona and Inka Terra Machu Picchu and traveling with Inca Rail that only opened 18 month ago.

We left Lima at 10 a.m. and chose Peruvian Airlines, which not only is the newest national airline of Peru, but it also offers the same prices to both foreigners and residents of Peru. Check-in took less than 5 minutes and we walked straight to the gate and left 30 minutes later. Service inboard was excellent and the seats were comfortable.

No hay comentarios: